Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount or no ?

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 07:27:20 PDT

    Christine, First of all, this teacher you reference does not have the
    authority to dictate to you. If you report directly to the principal, that
    is the only person who can make such a request. Secondly, the kind of
    supplies you will need will require an increase in your budget. I would
    keep your principal updated and consistently reference the potential need.
    Thirdly, don't you have a curriculum guide that stresses elements and
    principles, etc? Fourthly, tell the guy to go take a flying leap in a bean
    blower! Have a good year. Judy