Re: Rules and Regulations

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 07:07:48 PDT

    Susan, I too think it is good to have positive reinforcement as well as
    consequences. I have a granddaughter who is beginning kindergarten this
    year. My daughter is concerned because the teacher she might get is big on
    negative reinforcement. She doesn't want her to get turned off on school if
    she is singled out. I believe it is a good idea to let parents know that
    you have these various rewards and consequences. Judy
    jnagel