Re: Middle School Curriculum

From: Olejarz2
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 06:00:03 PDT

    You can find info about my curriculum on my web site:

    <A HREF="">Mr. Olejarz
    - Main Index</A>

    Good Luck,

    In a message dated 8/16/00 10:36:34 PM, wendy570 writes:

    << Help! I just accepted a position to teach art to 7th
    graders. I have only taught elementary art and feel a
    bit lost in designing the curriculum for this level.
    I would really appreciate if teachers with middle
    school experience would send me copies of their
    curricula so I can get some ideas.
    Wendy >>