Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount ...

From: Rusmur2
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 02:15:34 PDT

    I think it is not the new teacher who has the problem. It appears that you
    are overwhelmed and not willing to stand your ground pretty much for nothing
    at this point. You need to be more aggressive. Seven years experience
    should give you a little more backbone than this. Do you feel you are good
    at what you do? Are the children learning? What is your self esteem like? G
    et a grip it is just August and your life sounds like you are letting others
    turn it into a living hell because you won't take a stand.

    ---