Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount ...

From: Batmom44
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 01:04:42 PDT

    In a message dated 8/17/00 1:22:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Casart9197 writes:
    Sorry I overlooked this issue in my previous post. Which I cannot believe
    since it is more professionally offensive than the matting issue.
    << started demanding certain things:
    DEMANDING?! Just who does he think he is?
     that I create projects around thanksgiving, xmas, easter, moms and dads days
     (I can do these however I wish so they are not "cookie cutter". )
    He needs to know that your business is art education not Holiday Art. Give
    him the address of the local store that sells Holiday Art for the classroom.

     What really offended me was that he said he would "not accept" my sending
     students work home with them if it was not complete. >>
    what you send home with your students is your business. If they have had
    ample time to finish, then what they did is what the parents get. I am sure
    that parents, who care to know, know that they can contact you to find out
    why their child has unfinished work.

    You need to establish your territory with this person right now.
    Reatha

    ---