Re: Standard practices-unfinished work, regular projects going home-to mount ...

From: Batmom44
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 00:53:49 PDT

    First of all it is your class, your curriculum, your expertise, your budget,
    your call. Next you need to make your principal aware of the situation before
    he does. You don't have to tattle. Just bring it up casually and point out
    the totally ridiculous and unnecessary expense of doing that. For the record
    I don't see where it is our responsibility to mat, mount, or frame anything
    that is not going in a display relevant to your curriculum or school. I
    personally have not taken on the expense of framing student work. If you are
    not careful this person will only replace the music person when they retire.
    Enough is enough.
    Reatha

    ---