Re: sick!

From: Rdunkelart
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 20:31:04 PDT

    Teri - have heart - this type of thing happened to a large amount of my
    American
    Artist magazines and when they dried I was able to peel them apart - do this
    when very dry not wet.
    My husband told me to freeze them and then dry - some kind of archival thing
    but
    I didn't see any difference in the final state. Good luck. Roberta

    ---