Middle School Curriculum

From: Wendy Birch (wendy570)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:35:55 PDT

    Help! I just accepted a position to teach art to 7th
    graders. I have only taught elementary art and feel a
    bit lost in designing the curriculum for this level.
    I would really appreciate if teachers with middle
    school experience would send me copies of their
    curricula so I can get some ideas.
    Thanks,
    Wendy