re: class load

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:37:21 PDT

    I teach 6 classes every day, so that makes 12 every 2 days, 18 every 3,
    etc. By Friday, I've seen over 600 kids. Does this seem excessive? I
    have each grade level K-5 for an hour each day, plus a 1 hour prep and
    30 min lunch. I see each class 1x per week. I actually enjoy the
    schedule because I repeat myself 5 times (makes you get really good at a
    lesson, by the time you are done :-)
    teri

    ---