Web Page Updates

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:10:42 PDT

    I have added new links to my Web Site. Many of you may have my site on my
    school server bookmarked. I have a link from the home page to the WCOIL
    site. I have not updated the school server site at all this summer.

    http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker

    This is the site that has the "Just for Kids" and the "Artists' Quotes"
    pages.
    I know that many of my old links may be outdated by now, but it ties up the
    phone line too long to check. I tied up the line enough just doing these
    updates. This WCOIL site takes longer to load because of the hover
    buttons....changing it will be a project for next summer.

    Judith Decker

    ---