sick!

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:19:00 PDT

    Hey gang,
      I just got back to school today for our one workday and found
    something that makes me want to cry. For whatever reason, someone had
    unplugged my 'fridge and it defrosted all over the counter and on that
    counter were 10 years' worth of School Arts magazines, in cardboard
    magazine holders. Well, the counter had already dried up (I guess this
    must've happened last week or so) so I didn't notice it at first. About
    90% are ruined, basically. I put them all out flat (opened to the
    middle) on the drying rack and hopefully I can salvage some of them. I
    also lost a Hunderwasser poster book (brand new) and some other
    publications. My Drawing on the Right Side... book got some mold right
    on the bottom, but still okay. It really makes you wonder what is going
    through someone's head?

    Thanks for letting me vent!!

    teri

    ---