just for David in NJ...URGENT!

From: Jean Hess (jeannieinpa)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 19:15:33 PDT

    David, somehow Yahoo trashed the contents of my
    Grounds for Sculpture folder and so I lost your
    address. That's why I'm replying to the list (sorry
    all).

    Not only that but no one else wants to go to the
    Grounds on Thursday (tomorrow!) Yikes! Email back
    pronto. I'd be happier waiting and trying some time
    later in the year when more people are able to join
    us.

    Jeannie in PA