professional goal setting

From: kernerk (kerner)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 17:41:39 PDT

    hi folks,
    i was asked by our associate principal to come up with 3 "individual" goals for the coming school year. one that i have worked long and hard on was more resources. for instance, during a unit on native american art work, i would like to find a video? on a native american powwow. i have also spent many hours with a photo copying stand to take slides of various artists' works. the question is: "what 3 goals do you have as an art teacher for the coming year?
    thanks, kathy, wi. (alternative ed. for kids with special needs)
    p.s. one of my goals has always been to have more patience with them.

    ---