alexandra

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 13:52:15 PDT

    Hi Alexandra

    Re: your study on art teachers who are also artists

    Last year, after 20 years working as a professional artist I took
    the opportunity to each school & agreed to continue this year. I have
    found that preparing lessons for 195 teaching days a huge task and
    so very few art pieces (acrylics, sculptures) have been created in
    the past year. I hope this will improve as I become better at
    planning.

    my art work is very personal and although I do exhibit, I sell very
    little. Im ok with that, and this is why I need the employment to
    help out financially.

    christene

    --
    Rob and Christene Sandeson