sketchbook link -- please help

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 11:58:35 PDT

    Hi gang,
      Someone posted a link to a GREAT page on sketchbooks, the how/why of
    sketchbooks in a kid-friendly tone. I thought I emailed it to myself
    here at school, but can't find it. Can someone reply to me personally
    (I'm on the digest, won't get it till middle of night tonight, and I
    need it soon) with that link?

    thanks,

    terily

    ---