Re: Photography with Elementary Students

From: christine kotarsky (ernst85)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 09:21:57 PDT

    With my summer art camp this year we borrowed 2 digital cameras. we
    disucssed the camera parts of the"old'cameras the manual ones and the
    digital and composition amde an viewfinder and went out to photo hunt. I
    recieved an grand and bought disposal cameras and did bugs and birds eye
    view. They had a great time. The digtial ones came out awsome and we altered
    the on the computer they had to keep the camera on black and white. They so
    much wanted color so w=the were allowed to paint so me color in on the
    computer. I think I will do this again for the school year and have the
    computer teacher help out.
    christine