Re: new and not too sure what to do?

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 09:18:44 PDT

    Sax has the best assortment of art supplies for the school market. We have
    the best service (not to mention the best looking sales people!) and are
    extremely competitive. We have art consultants who are former art educators
    and who will do art inservices in their territory. FYI The new Back to
    School Flyer should be in your mail box now and has some great buys. We
    also participate in bids and quoted pricing. We employ more trained and
    degreed art educators than all the rest put together. We have distribution
    throughout the nation. We carry all the name brands. We participate in the
    majority of art conferences and support Youth Art everywhere. We have
    shown over the years that we want to please you the art educator. We serve
    on art education boards, contribute to art education endeavors nationally
    and judge art competitions. What more could you want? Judy
    jnagel