Re: new and not too sure what to do?

From: Jarsawyer
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 09:00:36 PDT

    Hi Starr -- welcome. First make a wish list for parents to contribute
    ANYthing -- fabric, scraps of wood or plexiglas, anything you would like for
    recyclables for construction projects -- then find catalogs or find on the
    net: Dick Blick, Sax, School Specialty, etc. Dick Blick is relatively cheap
    -- Sax has beautiful stuff but a little expensive. If you buy next year
    before the end of June, you can usually buy from a school's bid sheet and
    save up to 40%. Check out Crizmac's website -- it also has beautiful stuff
    -- mostly multicultural -- heavy on Latino cultures. If you have specific
    questions, I'm happy to help. You can e-mail me directly.

    Julie

    ---