typical HS week

From: Iteachart7
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:59:47 PDT

    Dear Arties:
    I just had surgery yesterday to fix my rotator cuff so I'm home typing with
    one hand working on my weeklys. Can anyone share what their typical HS week
    is like?
    Do you have a day set aside for art history? A day for crits? a day for
    observational drawing? Project time? I find myself adding more and more to
    the plate and wonder what percentages of the day/week you allot for these
    things. Always greatful,
    Gabrielle

    ---