Re: Rules and Expectations

From: PrimaryE
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 08:37:10 PDT

    Carol, Of all the rules for the coming year, I was most impressed by your
    status program. Do you have any ideas for adapting these for high school? I
    teach in a safe school but a school where many of the students don't care
    about their grades or their behavior. I've been teaching high school for
    three years now. I think I'm too much of a softy.

    ---