Re: Fresco Painting

From: Vita23
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 07:15:49 PDT

    I have had good success using regular plaster of paris. We used the bottoms
    of 1/2 gallon milk containers as molds. We painted them with watercolors and
    taught the kids how to layer colors to achieve various tones. We had
    excellent results. Preparing the molds for 300 kids is such a big job that
    we will probably look for something else for our Renaissance project. Vita

    ---