Re: 1st day of school (kinder)

From: tiffany Marquart (rt_tchr)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 05:29:20 PDT

    Yes, I have found most of the series of these books on
    the front clearance racks at Barnes & Noble. They've
    been about 5.95 I think. There's Lines, color,
    people, and places. Those are the ones that I have so
    far. Great Illustrations, unfortunately, very small
    books, but still, a great introduction.

    ciao!! --tiffany in missouri