Re: Teachers Who Sell Their Work

From: Larry Seiler (
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 00:46:10 PDT

    I am K-12...having come back into teaching art after an 11 year break TRYING
    to provide a decent sustaining living selling my work. Now...I teach and
    sell. My work is in a number of galleries...and I market online. I also am
    soon making available a site that will offer artist critiques.

    Larry Seiler

    and follow links to exhibits..