Re: Question about Outdoor Rock Painting

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 22:23:15 PDT

    In a message dated 8/15/00 11:56:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
    mwhiteaz writes:
    > > I have a painting question for you. My aunt and uncle own a camp ground
    > > and want me to paint "Welcome" with some sort of flowery decoration on a
    > > rock on their campsite. It is in the mountains in upstate NY and will
    > > be exposed to the harsh winter weather. I am looking for suggestions as
    > > to types of primer, paint and/or sealer for such a non-porus surface in
    > > the outdoors. >
    > Lynn-Marie,
    There is a new paint called patio paint (Michael's or craft section Walmart)
    Also check out the book called Painting Flowers on Rocks by Lin Wellford.
    There are other books by her too and the paint is weather proof. Look her up
    online.
    Janice

    ---