Re: Rules and Expectations: HELP!

From: Holly112
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 22:08:25 PDT

    In a message dated 8/15/00 11:00:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    litesal writes:

    << My plan for keeping track of discipline problems (not my strongpoint with
     approximately 175 students per day) is as follows. I will write the
     offending student's name on my lamenated poster under the rule broken >>

    Does anyone have a surefire, shortcut way of learning students' names?
    (After 2 yrs and 550 students in my old school, I still didn't know every kid'
    s name without referring to a chart I had made!)
    Also, I remember when I was in study hall as a teenager, my friend switched
    (assigned) seats with Mary Apicella everyday, to be near me. It worked most
    of the year til Mary was absent one day....
     oops.busted

    Holly :0)

    ---