Re: 6 graders getting grades for art......(Bunki)

From: Holly112
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 21:50:46 PDT

    In a message dated 8/15/00 1:37:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Janjarreau writes:

    << Really I have 10
     total classes over a 2 day period. What do yall think? >>

    I think, Jan, that they take advantage! My pay was like volunteer work, too!
    (Next to nothing!)
    When I got hired as a part-time teacher, 2 yrs ago, they told me I'd be
    teaching K-8.
    Of course, I was stupid not to ask EXACTLY, and without knowing what I was
    REALLY getting into, I soon found out, same as you, that I would be teaching
    22 classes in 3 and 1/2 days!!!! Plus morning duty, lunch duty and bus duty.
     I also was supposed to have art club for no pay, (but I never did.)
    Like Jerry's parents said on Seinfeld, "That's how they get ya!"

    Holly :0)

    ---