Re: Rules and Expectations

From: Felsecker (felsecker)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 21:19:32 PDT

    Thank you for your reply. She did buy the Harry Wong book and has been
    reading it for the last three days...I took a look and it contains some
    great suggestions but I was curious to discover what some of you (teaching
    in the jr. high grades), had to say. I really appreciate your thoughts and
    comments!
    Barb F.