Re: sketchbooks

From: Janjarreau
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 21:14:10 PDT

    In a message dated 8/14/00 1:44:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
    larkspin writes:
    > How young can students start keeping a sketchbook............and any
    > ideas for the schools in "poor" districts where the students may not be
    able
    > to afford a sketchbook???

    I have been getting all of everybody's throw away manilla folders. They are
    all written on, but the kids can paste designs over them. They can fill them
    with copy paper. Be free with it; have fun. I also did a classy greeting
    card one time; I punched holes in the sides and laced raffia in and out with
    a stick weaved in. Makes an attractive cover. You can mount a watercolor
    painting on top.
    Janice

    ---