Re: discovery channel video - middle ages

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 19:10:37 PDT

    <<The last section is about the legend of Arthur>>

    <<What is the name of this video? Did you buy it or tape it yourself?>>

    I'd be interested in knowing more about this, too, as I'll be starting the
    year with Middle Ages art with my 5th-7th graders...

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---