re: discovery channel video - middle ages

From: Teri Mason (terily)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 19:11:48 PDT

    <<I use a video from the Discovery channel -- especially for kids. It
    is
    divided into 4 sections so it works well to show a 10 minute portion per

    class for 4 classes before studio time begins. The kids love it and,
    even
    though I have now watched it a number of times - I still like it too.
    The
    last section is about the legend of Arthur. There are some suggested
    discussion questions which are good , but you can certainly generate
    your
    own.
    Sandy >>

    What is the name of this video? Did you buy it or tape it yourself?
    What age do you teach?
    Thanks,
    teri

    ---