Curriculum Intergration- Elementary

From: Alasann1
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 17:57:53 PDT

    I am doing work on a grant proposal that centers on using the humanities and
    fine arts as a method for teaching core content in the classroom.
    Specifically in the areas of Math, Science, History and Writing. ELEMENTARY
    K-6
    I am curious about:
        best practices for team teaching and integration
        unified forms used for lesson plans
        forms for planning sessions
        assessment forms for pre and post testing of content
        any other formal programs, names of principle participants, contact?
        Successful lessons designed and already proven successful with kids.

    I am willing to give you printed recognition for your activity by name along
    with the name of the school program where you teach and a copy of whatever
    resources are compiled simply for the cost of postage. This product will be
    compiled by 9-00.
    Thank you very kindly
    Alice Ann Noel
    alasann1