As I LIve AND Breath!

From: Alasann1
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 17:47:36 PDT

    Well, I did it.
    I went and interviewed for a job teaching at the community college that is
    affiliated with our local university.
    I have not ever done this before and I am so pumped.
    The teachers' text won't even be in for the first 2 weeks of class. I have
    two packed sections.
    Here we go! Anybody got suggestions of brilliance?
    Alice ANn
    alasann1

    ---