Re: Warhol endangered animal prints <LYR3839-20817-2000.08.15-07.19.27--fmaiu+#pitt.edu>

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 17:05:09 PDT

    I sent information about getting Andy Warhol prints. At the Andy Warhol
    museum in Pgh, you can get postcards, magnets and ties but no books on the
    endangered animals. However, I found at a bookstore (closeout) a book
    called VANISHING ANIMALS with Warhol's endangered animals and Kurt
    Benirschke's text.It was published by Springer-Verlag in New York, Berlin,
    etc. I only paid about 5.98 for it at Book Country. The shop that was
    close to my school and home closed but there might be another one.

    I would even suggest looking in catalogs like Dover Books and some other
    places. The pictures are in color and are about 8 x 10.

    Fran

    ---