Re: Website's looking a little better--how embarrassing!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 16:35:14 PDT

    artrageous wrote:
    <<What program do you build your pages with ?>>

    <I've never used a program; I just write the code--which I guess is
    problem # 1 :-)>

    You have more courage than I do. That html code stuff is tough to
    figure out.
    I pick up a tiny bit here and there, just enough to tweak something here
    or add
    a gimmick there. I've got to have my web designing WYSIWYG or it would
    be like
    going back to grinding pigments and making paper just to do a painting,
    no thanks.
                                                                            Woody in KC

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan