Museum Ed with degree in art teaching

From: SanGalgano
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:54:55 PDT

    How common is it to work in an art museum after teaching art in a classroom?
    I'd be really interetsed to hear from anyone working in the Ed dept of a
    museum (especially if you once worked in a school). Do you love it?
    I've been teaching for a year and am considering getting a masters in art ed,
    but am curious to know what other options might be . . .
    Many thanks,
    Eliza with tons of questions, in Boston

    ---