Re: Rules and Expectations

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:51:53 PDT

      <<Hmmm, I have this habit of reading things, filing it away in memory, and then having it pop back out as my own idea (hee hee). I wonder if I got this idea from you? Did you ever post about it?>>

      Hi, Leah--

      No, I never posted this anywhere before. I think it's just a case of great minds thinking alike! ;-)

      Sharon

      I like that theory!

      Leah

    ---