Thanks for the advice on Masters Programs

From: SanGalgano
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:51:26 PDT

    Just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciated the responses to my
    question about good masters in art ed programs. I have follow up questions
    about where one can take such a degree later . . . when one wants (IF one
    wants) a change from being in the classroom, but I'll put them under a
    specific subject heading . . .
    Eliza in Boston

    ---