Re: Website's looking a little better--how embarrassing!

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:28:24 PDT

    <<What program do you build your pages with ?>>

    I've never used a program; I just write the code--which I guess is problem #
    1 :-)

    For large text-based things like lesson plans and all my genealogy reports,
    I use Microsoft Word and then save it as html. Sometimes I then go in and
    mess around with the code a little. It always looked okay with Internet
    Explorer, so I was really was shocked when I saw what Netscape did to some
    of the pages!!

    Eventually I'll go with some tables to clean it all up a little (my kids
    will have to show me how) but that'll have to wait until Thanksgiving break
    at the absolute earliest! I'm up to my ears with last minute planning and
    supply ordering. At least we start LATE this year--after Labor Day--so I've
    got the luxury of tweaking some of the plans I want to start out with.

    Over the summer I essentially overhauled the whole website (and also went
    with a web hosting deal since I'd outgrown the two free 5 mb sites that I'd
    been linking). I'm hoping that this will make it easier to update this fall
    once I start posting more pictures of student work and lesson plans. We'll
    see :-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others