Re: Website's looking a little better--how embarrassing!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:18:03 PDT

    Hi Sharon,
            I use Netscape and your pages always looked good from here. I opened your
    home page with netscape composer (that what I construct with) and I
    couldn't
    find many/any tables. What program do you build your pages with ? I
    use a lot
    of hidden tables to contain images and text so they don't wander around just
    anywhere on different browsers and screen settings. When I set the
    table border
    at 0 they only show while I'm constructing. The viewer never sees them.
                                            Woody in KC

    --
                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan