Re: Website's looking a little better--how embarrassing!

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 15:18:03 PDT

    Hi Sharon,
            I use Netscape and your pages always looked good from here. I opened your
    home page with netscape composer (that what I construct with) and I
    find many/any tables. What program do you build your pages with ? I
    use a lot
    of hidden tables to contain images and text so they don't wander around just
    anywhere on different browsers and screen settings. When I set the
    table border
    at 0 they only show while I'm constructing. The viewer never sees them.
                                            Woody in KC

    > artrageous wrote:
    > Whoa! How come some of you Netscape users didn't tell me how AWFUL my
    > site looked! (
    > I always use Internet Explorer and I had NO IDEA that the html coding
    > that I did wasn't suited for Netscape until a friend in Arizona asked
    > if there was supposed to be text on one page instead of just links and
    > pictures. (?)

                           To respond to me privately via E-mail
                               click on  wduncan
    You are welcome to visit my Web Site at