Question about Outdoor Rock Painting

From: LM Paris (paris)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:57:09 PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I have a painting question for you. My aunt and uncle own a camp ground
    and want me to paint "Welcome" with some sort of flowery decoration on a
    rock on their campsite. It is in the mountains in upstate NY and will
    be exposed to the harsh winter weather. I am looking for suggestions as
    to types of primer, paint and/or sealer for such a non-porus surface in
    the outdoors. Thanks a lot.

    LynnMarie

    ---