a new job; a new district

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 14:50:56 PDT

        I just wanted to thank everyone for their support over the summer. We
    have been on "Grandpa Watch" (my two grandfathers and one of my husband's
    are ill). With my district closing my building and leaving me hanging, I
    have had much to rely on - except you guys. (Knowing that every time I check
    my email I am going to have at least 20 messages from glue to "didja read
    that article...", somehow gave me comfort. Strange, huh?)
        In any case, I applied around the county since my district was refusing
    to tell me my new placement. I took an elementry job in a much better school
    district. You know the ones - parents who care about their kids, a sink in
    the art room... :) A huge weight has been lifted and I really excited for
    the upcoming school year.
        Thanks again everyone! Good luck this year! :)

    Jennfier in Michigan

    ---