Teachers who sell their work

From: holmgren (holmgren)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:35:18 PDT

    Alexandra,

    Are you looking only for h.s. art teachers? I teach elementary art full
    time, and I do watercolor and mixed media paintings. Since increasing my
    teaching (I used to teach residencies and do contract teaching in art
    centers), I don't have time to create enough new work to maintain a
    gallery connection. However, I participate in a studio sale with three
    other artists every November; a fun venue for selling work, and love not
    having to pay a commission to a gallery!

    Mary H.

    ---