Another great artsite for kids

From: Connie Robbins-Brady (crobbins_brady)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 12:40:32 PDT

    Just found this site from the Denver Art Museum, begun 4-1-2000:

    Described as a "Fascinating and "wacky" website for kids launched by the Denver Art
    Museum. Creative art projects and much more will keep kids aged 8-10 busy for
    hours. One of the first websites ever produced by an art museum that features a
    variety of printout activities for kids. The "wac" in wacky stands for World Art
    and Cultures, and it is the place for kids to explore art from around the world.Four
    areas can be investigated which correspond with the D. A. M. own collections."

    I found the print out sheets VERY helpful, and there is also instuctions for MAC
    users as well.

    Do You Yahoo!?
    Yahoo! Mail Free email you can access from anywhere!