Re: Warhol endangered animal prints

From: The Whites (bolide)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 12:37:21 PDT

    I have a set of about a dozen posters about 12x 18 in a portfolio that my
    son gave to me. It is at school and I will send info when I get to school.
    There was a traveling exhibit of many more than I have that came through OK
    a few years ago. displayed in a shopping mall if you can believe that.
    Linda W in Norman, OK
    -----

    ---