Re: Rules and Expectations

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:19:11 PDT

    <<Hmmm, I have this habit of reading things, filing it away in memory, and then having it pop back out as my own idea (hee hee). I wonder if I got this idea from you? Did you ever post about it?>>

    Hi, Leah--

    No, I never posted this anywhere before. I think it's just a case of great minds thinking alike! ;-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---