Re: Rules and Expectations

From: Litesal (litesal)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 11:11:59 PDT

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: artrageous
      To: ArtsEdNet Talk
      Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 1:33 PM
      Subject: Re: Rules and Expectations

      I, too, did the vertical Art Rules things (came up with this during an art ed class several years ago as one of the projects) and my rules are similar to what Leah is using. It's a little wordy, but it's on a large poster and we go over more general rules and expectations. (I teach grades 5 - 12) Anyhow, here's what's on my poster:

      Hmmm, I have this habit of reading things, filing it away in memory, and then having it pop back out as my own idea (hee hee). I wonder if I got this idea from you? Did you ever post about it? If so, thanks!!!

      Leah

    ---