Re: Rules and Expectations

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:33:02 PDT

    I, too, did the vertical Art Rules things (came up with this during an art ed class several years ago as one of the projects) and my rules are similar to what Leah is using. It's a little wordy, but it's on a large poster and we go over more general rules and expectations. (I teach grades 5 - 12) Anyhow, here's what's on my poster:

    Always come to class with a good attitude.

    Respect your teacher, your classmates, the materials, and yourself.

    Time is valuable; please use it wisely.

    Raise your expectations (and your hand if you have questions or need help).

    Use tools and materials safely and responsibly.

    Listen politely when others are speaking.

    Effort means how hard you try; always try to do your best.

    Successful students know.

    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others