Website's looking a little better--how embarrassing!

From: artrageous
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:20:26 PDT

    Whoa! How come some of you Netscape users didn't tell me how AWFUL my site looked! (http://www.bigfoot.com/~artrageous)

    I always use Internet Explorer and I had NO IDEA that the html coding that I did wasn't suited for Netscape until a friend in Arizona asked if there was supposed to be text on one page instead of just links and pictures. (?)

    And if I really, REALLY wanted whole pages to be underlined! (??!!)

    I didn't know what he was talking about until I downloaded Netscape and took a look for myself!

    I've corrected a lot of the pages, but I'm sure there are glitches remaining. Apparently Netscape always goes with the default text color of black, and since a lot of my pages have black backgrounds with white text, nothing was showing up other than pictures and a few links scattered arbitrarily around the page.

    Rather embarrassing--I guess I'm not quite the web wizard and html master that I thought I was! ;-)

    Sharon
    EMAIL: artrageous
    AIM: SKBK56, ArtrageousSBK, & others

    ---