Re: Ideas for Positive Faculty Skits?

From: BluesTruth
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 09:41:45 PDT

    My hearfelt condolences....
    We did skits in our school too, and I was a participate. We had a blast with
    it!
    We pretended we were the kids with another faculty member playing the
    teacher.. We set 4-5 desks on the stage and acted like the students do;
    raising our hand every 2 seconds demanding to go to the bathroom, getting
    into fist fights, throwing spit balls, paper airplanes, talking back to the
    teacher, etc. etc. etc. Well, do I have to tell you that the kids were
    hysterical?!? Then in the 2nd skit we played "good students." The students
    really enjoyed watching the teachers in a reverse role.
    Have a great school year!
    Jill (BT)

    ---