Artists' Quotes--compiled by Harold O.

From: mdecker (mdecker)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 07:14:07 PDT

    Harold Olejarz sent me this page for artists' quotes. I had found it in the
    ArtEdTalk archives, but didn't know he had created it. This page has many
    quotes that I do not have on mine. It would have taken too long to add
    them--so I added a link to his page. I am glad now to know who created the
    page.

    http://www.aenj.org/links/quotes.html

    It is worth giving a bookmark.

    Judy Decker